Thursday, May 28, 2009

John, you're the greatest!

Well, I'm relaxing in my hotel room before I head over to the Town Hall in Seattle for the Concert for Point Hope. The event will be hosted by radio show personality Delilah and Warm 106.9, and raises awareness and funds for Delilah's Point Hope charity. Entertainment for the night will feature R & B/soul artist India.Arie and the awesome John Ondrasik, better known as Five For Fighting. I was at the Town Hall earlier with my friend and fellow Five For Fighting fan Johnny Wing. We wanted to say "HI" to John before the big event, and I wanted to get a pic of John with my beloved groupie mobile. It worked out perfectly! John arrived for his soundchecks and kindly indulged me in some photos with my ride. I'll be posting another blog post event! Stay tuned.

No comments: