Saturday, October 5, 2019

Travel day...bonus pics!

Before leaving Reno, I got the second car wash of my road trip. I found a good one that soap mops your car before it goes through the automatic wash, then hand dry and tire shine after. Other than stops for lunch and gas fill up, I drove seven hours today! That is tiring in itself! Since I didn't do any sightseeing, I'll post photos from every day of my road trips...different ones from those used in this blog. Ready, set, go!

 Beach plant, Long Beach, WA

View from my hotel, Manzanita, OR

Sea cucumber, Oregon Coast Aquarium, Newport, OR

Wallaby, West Coast Game Park Safari, Bandon, OR

Myer Creek Beach, OR

Glass Beach, Fort Bragg, CA

Mendocino Headlands State Park, CA

Sunset from hotel window, Santa Cruz, CA

Elephant seal waiting for the next wave, San Simeon, CA

Cactus flower, Santa Barbara Zoo, CA

My favorite cookies, Original Farmer's Market, Los Angeles, CA

1966 TV Batcycle, Petersen Automotive Museum, Los Angeles, CA

Fossil Falls and Red Cinder Mountain, CA

My Outback and the Sierra Nevadas, CA

Tree bumps, Devils Postpile National Monument, CA

And...that's all folks! Tomorrow, my 2019 Fall Road Trip will be officially over with another driving day all the way home! I'm tired, but happy. After taking a mental break for a couple of months, I'll start planning my spring road trip! I'm looking forward to that...



No comments: