Friday, October 29, 2010

On the road again...

Well, my groupie mobile is all loaded up and I'm ready to get some sleep before an early start tomorrow morning. I had barely finished my road trip itinerary and programmed my GPS when I had to make a last minute change...but, it was a GOOD change! Turns out luck was smiling on me and I got picked to be in the audience for Joan Osborne's visit to KINK FM's Bing performance lounge. It will be my first for such a thing. I tried entering a similar drawing last August when Five For Fighting appeared at the inaugural Bing lounge. But, alas, I was not chosen, to my huge disappointment.

As always, I will blog about tomorrow's radio lounge show, as I will throughout my road trip. Of course, the highlight will be the three Five For Fighting shows when I reach Los Angeles. It's been six months since I last saw John Ondrasik perform live, and I'm SO ready to see him again! I have an extra special gift to give John...something that I KNOW he'll like! What is it? Well, you'll just have to wait to find out!

No comments: