Wednesday, March 31, 2010

And, so it begins

This is it! Tomorrow, I start out on my Five For Fighting Groupie Road Trip 3! First stop... Neumos in Seattle! I'll be doing my usual groupie thing. You'll get the details of my day after the show. And, I'll be doing this after every Five For Fighting show I'll be attending. For the record, I'll be following the tour from Seattle to Ivins, UT, minus San Francisco. I'll also see John Ondrasik at Pet-a-Palooza in Las Vegas on April 10. So, that will officially be 6 shows in 10 days.

My groupie mobile is packed, and I'm in the process of prepping my all-important laptop computer for the trip. Last night, I punched my road trip itinerary into my Tom Tom GPS. It will make things SO MUCH easier for me! I love how it talks to me, and I can never get lost!

Will I be able to even sleep tonight? At this point, excitement seems like an understatement! Stay tuned!

No comments: