Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh, happy day!!!

I spent yesterday and today preparing my beloved groupie mobile for the big road trip. Wash, wax and detail. I always do this when I'm following the Five For Fighting tour. After all, you never know when John Ondrasik might be within eyeshot of my ride. And, if I'm lucky, I get a photo of him with it (see "John, you're the greatest!" blog). Maybe someday I'll actually get him INSIDE! I'm also quite proud of my Blazer. It's in excellent condition for a vehicle I've had over 10 years, even with 161,000 plus miles on the odometer!

In my last blog post, I lamented the fact that I lost access to my website builder. Everyday since then, I continued to log onto my web host site, hoping beyond hope that the situation would resolve itself. I had a small bit of optimism because the site builder icon was still present in my access panel. Then, when I checked again tonight...low and behold, I was able to get into my site builder! Needless to say, I scrambled to update my fan site, which really didn't take long because there wasn't a whole lot to update. So, I feel a LOT better now. It was really bugging me that my site was frozen in time. Eight more days to Five For Fighting's Seattle show...and the start of my road trip!

No comments: