Saturday, November 6, 2010

Way out west

The nice thing about early Saturday in the L.A. area...no traffic jams on the freeways. At least I didn't encounter any as I left San Clemente and headed north. Temperatures were in the low 70s...my kind of weather! My only destination for the morning was Autry National Center, located in Griffith Park. Actually, this museum features art, artifacts and exhibits related to the American West. As I've said before, I love museums, and this one turned out to be a very nice one. I ended up staying there 2 1/2 hours. I was especially impressed by the original oil paintings done by famous artists.

So, tonight will be my final Five For Fighting show of the current tour. I'm happy to see John Ondrasik one more time, but also a bit sad that it will be coming to an end. Canyon Club in Agoura Hills is another dinner venue. Will the food be better than last night? I'm sure I won't care too much...I'll be too busy listening to John sing. And, his stories, too, of course! Stay tuned...

No comments: