Friday, July 4, 2008

A new beginning

This is not my first ever blog post. I've posted in the past on MySpace, and enjoyed it...no more. I will never post blogs on MySpace ever again, except to direct folks to this blog spot. Why? MySpace saw fit to delete my account, and thus my profile page. My beautiful page, photos, blogs...all my heart and soul that went into it...gone! They said I violated their Terms of Service, but wouldn't say what. When I asked, via email inquiry, they replied...read the Terms of Service. A lot of help that was. Down, but not out, I immediately opened another account and put my page back up immediately...thanks to my HTML back up file. I'm still trying to put things back the way they were, especially getting my friends back again. But, my blogs...at least what was posted on MySpace...are gone forever. Luckily, I managed to save most of those blogs, so I can resurrect them here.

Now, why would I repost old blogs? Because...this is Five For Fighting Fan Central. The only up-to-date and active fan site on the internet devoted to the awesome singer-songwriter, John Ondrasik. To visit my main page on MySpace, go to www.myspace.com/ffffancentral. My blogs are my own personal experiences with John, and other music-related topics in general. And, I share them with you, the Five For Fighting fans out there. I hope you enjoy what you find here, whether as a new reader or a Five For Fighting devotee eager to relive past events through my words.

So, what follows is a blast from the near past. Here we go.

No comments: